Thursday, January 21, 2016

Upcoming Booksale Mark your Calendars!


Mark your calendars! #booksale on JAN 30th on#kindle for my books .99 cents ! What a sale!!! Check it out xoxo jamie bach
Click here to BROWSE books now

Who is #author #jamiebach ?

Jamie Bach grew up in #Vero #Beach #Florida. She spent a lot of time at the beach and enjoys going to botanical gardens. She took art classes at The Museum of Art in Vero Beach, Fl. She graduated from Charter High School and has several college degrees, however book writing is not only fun but her passion. She has always loved animals and spent some time volunteering at local shelters.
"I hope everyone will like my stories as much as I enjoy writing them" she says.
She is married with two children, a dog, a cat, and a turtle.

"My goal in being an author is to share my imagination with you and help transport you into my characters worlds. I hope to touch your heart with my books like so many books have touched mine" Jamie says.

#museumofartverobeachflorida #mckeebotanicalgardens #verobeach #localauthor

Click here to BROWSE books now!

No comments:

Post a Comment